View Our Pergola Series Image Galleries
Green Okie’s custom-built pergolas are designed and constructed from the finest western red cedar available. Creating designs from unusual shapes to multi-level pergolas, we have the skills and expertise you’re looking for to create your outdoor escape. Regardless of which pergola package you choose, you can rest assured knowing you’re getting the finest finished product available.
Dimensions & features
8×8 Legs, 4×12 Framing, 4×6 Joist, Deluxe Leg Boots, Deluxe Corbels, 2×2 Runners, Polycarbonate Roofing.
6×6 Legs, 4×8 Framing, 2×8 Joist, Deluxe Leg Boots, Deluxe Corbels, 2×2 Runners, Polycarbonate Roofing.
6×6 Legs, 4×6 Framing, 2×6 Joist, Economy Leg Boots, Deluxe Corbels, 2×2 Runners, Polycarbonate Roofing.
4×4 Legs, 4×6 Framing, 2×4 Joist, Economy Leg Boots, 4×4 Corbels, 2×2 Runners, Polycarbonate Roofing.
Check out our new line of Mid-Century Modern as well!
Standard pergola features include:
- Large beams and legs
- Mortised (notched) joints
- Big Timber ceramic-coated screws and fasteners (ISO 9002-certified, cause no black streaking)
- Premium oil-based wood stain
- Galvanized steel post anchors
- Polycarbonate roofing (blocks UVA and UVB rays, cuts down on sunlight and provides a water-tight seal)
- Custom braces (corbels)
Optional pergola features include:
- Custom privacy lattice work or tongue-and-groove cedar on sides or back
- Outdoor cedar shutters built into walls or lattice
- Ceiling fan mounts
- TV boxes with gas struts (pop-up door for functionality and shade for better viewing)
- Custom barn doors
- Custom powder-coated hardware
View examples of our work in our photo galleries below.