Incorporating a patented roof riser called a “skylift,” skylift pergolas eliminate the need for legs constructed up against your house. Instead, the skylift places the load of the pergola on the outside wall of the house.
You can learn more about Skylift pergolas at skylifthardware.com.
Standard pergola features include:
- Large beams and legs
- Mortised (notched) joints
- Big Timber ceramic-coated screws and fasteners (ISO 9002-certified, cause no black streaking)
- Wood Defender oil-based stain
- Galvanized steel post anchors
- Custom braces (corbels)
Optional pergola features include:
- Custom privacy lattice work or tongue-and-groove cedar on sides or back
- Outdoor cedar shutters built into walls or lattice
- Polycarbonate roofing (blocks UVA and UVB rays, cuts down on sunlight and provides a water-tight seal)
- Ceiling fan mounts
- TV boxes with gas struts (pop-up door for functionality and shade for better viewing)
- Custom barn doors
- Custom powder-coated hardware
View examples of our work in our photo gallery below.